Services - Easy Exchange
- Why do I need an Easy Exchange Plan?
- The plan provides peace of mind, as it extends your manufacturer's warranty for an additional year, ensuring that you are covered for electrical or mechanical failure caused from normal use.
- Why do I need an Easy Exchange Plus Plan?
- The plan provides added peace of mind as it protects against accidents such as drops and spills and also extends your manufacturer's warranty for an additional year ensuring that you are covered for electrical or mechanical failure caused from normal use.
- When does coverage begin?
- The coverage for the Easy Exchange Plan begins once the manufacturer's warranty expired. Coverage for the Easy Exchange Plus Plan begins at the date of purchase.
- How quickly can I expect to receive service?
- The Easy Exchange/Easy Exchange Plus toll-free number is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. If you need to ship your product in for service, you'll receive a pre-paid shipping label in your e-mail the next business day for you to ship back your damaged device.
- When can I purchase the Easy Exchange plan?
- Easy Exchange Plans are available for purchase within the first six months of service.
- When can I purchase the Easy Exchange Plus plan?
- Easy Exchange Plus Plans are available for purchase from the time you buy your new handset up to 40 days from the date of activation.
- Can I buy Easy Exchange/Easy Exchange Plus coverage if I live in California or Florida?
- Not yet. Easy Exchange/Easy Exchange Plus provides coverage in 48 states including Hawaii and Alaska. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to provide coverage for those phones activated in Florida and California.
- Why do you need my email address?
- We collect your email address for 2 reasons.
1. Your service contract will be emailed to you within 24 to 48 business hours from the time you place your order.
2. If you ever have a claim, you will receive updates that will be sent to your email address.
- When will I receive a service contract?
- Your service contract will be emailed to you within 24 to 48 hours of your plan purchase. Please file the emailed details of your contract in a safe place for future reference. Your contract will be sent in a PDF file format from EasyExchange@sndirect.com.
- What information do I need to schedule service?
- Have your contract number located on the front side of your emailed contract ready when calling a Customer Service representative. Keep the contract in a safe place for easy access. Toll-free tech support is available 24/7/364 (closed on Christmas Day) by calling 1(866) 661-7162; request service at any time!
- Can I cancel the Easy Exchange/Easy Exchange Plus Plan?
- Easy Exchange/Easy Exchange Plus plans can be cancelled at anytime. Customers who have the annual Easy Exchange/Easy Exchange Plus plan will receive full refunds within 60 days of purchase, less any claims paid on the contract. After 60 days a pro-rated refund will be given, see your specific state conditions for more information. For customers who have the monthly billed Easy Exchange Plus plan, the cancellation will be effective prior to the next month's renewal charge.
- Is my Easy Exchange/Easy Exchange Plus Plan renewable?
- Yes, your plan will auto-renew. If you have the annual plan, it will renew each year for another 12 months. If you have the monthly plan, it will auto-renew monthly.
- How do I request Service?
- Easy Exchange/Easy Exchange Plus offers toll-free tech support that is available 24/7/364 (closed on Christmas Day) by calling 1(866) 661-7162. A representative will guide you through the claim setup process and a pre-paid shipping label will be sent to you via email the next business day.
- What are the Support Center hours?
- Easy Exchange/Easy Exchange Plus offers toll-free tech support available 24/7/364 (closed on Christmas Day) by calling 1(866)661-7162. Request service at any time!
- What is the Easy Exchange Plus Plan?
- This plan covers any accidents which happen during normal use of the handset. While most service plans only cover basic mechanical malfunction, Easy Exchange Plus protects your handset from accidents like drops, falls, spills, and other accidental damages during the entire term of coverage.
- What is an Easy Exchange Plan?
- This plan covers electrical or mechanical failure after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- How long will it take to get a replacement?
- A pre-paid shipping label will be sent to you the following day. Once you have shipped your damaged phone, your replacement will be sent to you. Shipping charges are covered under the plan.
- What areas are covered?
- Easy Exchange/Easy Exchange Plus provides coverage for claims that occur in the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Why isn't my phone eligible?
- You may have a phone that was activated too long ago. It could also be that your phone was activated with a zip code in Florida or California, or did not buy your phone from Straight Talk (Bring Your Own Phone program). At this time we don't have coverage for those phones.
- Is there a deductible?
- Yes, for phones priced over $100. See below.
|$100 - $124.99
|$125 - $149.99
|$150 - $199.99
|$200 - $400
- What are the Terms and Conditions for the Easy Exchange and Easy Exchange Plus Annual Plans?
- The Easy Exchange and Easy Exchange Plus Annual Plans' Terms and Conditions are found here.
- What are the Terms and Conditions for the Easy Exchange Plus Monthly Plan?
- The Easy Exchange Plus Monthly Plan's Terms and Conditions are found here.