Products - Service Cards
- Where can I buy a Straight Talk Service Card?
At participating Wal-Mart retailers. Please go to www.straighttalk.com/Retail to find the participating Wal-Mart store nearest you.
- Where can I find my PIN on my Straight Talk Service Card?
Your PIN is located on the back of your Straight Talk Service Card. To read the PIN on your Straight Talk Service Card, simply locate the gray strip on the back of your card. Scratch off the gray strip in order to reveal your 15 digit Service Card PIN.
- What type of Service Cards and Plans does Straight Talk offer?
Straight Talk offers a variety of plans depending on your needs. We offer three 30-day Service Plans: the $30 All You Need Plan with 1000 Minutes, 1000 Messages plus 30 MB of data, the $45 Unlimited* Plan with Unlimited Minutes, Unlimited Messages & Unlimited data,* and the $60 Unlimited* International Plan with Unlimited Nationwide Minutes, Unlimited Messages & Unlimited data* plus Unlimited* International calling to over 1,000 destinations and 400 minutes to call cellular phones in Mexico. We also offer 3 additional Unlimited* Plans which offer unlimited talk, text, and/or multimedia messages and data during 90, 180 days and 1 year of Service.
- How often do I need to add a Straight Talk Service Card or buy a Service Plan?
You need to add a Service Plan to refill your account every 30, 90, 180 days or 1 year in order to keep your Straight Talk phone active. You can also enroll in Auto-Refill, which will automatically refill your Service plan when you reach your Service End Date.
- What should I do if I lose my Service Card?
Call our Customer Care Center at 1-877-430-CELL (2355) for assistance. Straight Talk does not refund unused services due to reporting a stolen or lost Service Card.
- Can I share my Minutes, Messages & Data with another Straight Talk customer?
No, the Service Card and the Service Plans are non-transferrable and can only be used by one phone.
- Can I buy and add a Service Card for another person?
Yes, you may buy a Service Card for somebody else. You will need to add the Service Card to the phone online at www.straighttalk.com/Refill.
- If I have another Service Card can I refill my account before my Service End Date?
Yes, you can add a Service Card or refill your account before the Service End Date, but keep in mind that any remaining Minutes, Messages & Data will not carryover.