Features - Caller ID
- What is Caller ID?
Caller ID is a service that displays the phone number of the person calling you.
- Which phone models include Caller ID?
All our phones are Caller ID capable.
- How do I use Caller ID?
The number of the person calling you will appear on the phone screen.
- How much does Caller ID cost?
Caller ID service is free.
- How can I activate the Caller ID feature?
Once you activate the phone, the Caller ID feature will automatically activate.
- How can I deactivate the Caller ID feature?
There is no way to deactivate that feature.
- Can I block my phone number for outbound calls?
You must dial * 67 before the phone number you are dialing to prevent the caller from viewing your phone number.
- Is the Caller ID feature available in my local area?
Straight Talk provides Caller ID service throughout its entire nationwide coverage.
- Why do some phone numbers show up as private?
The person calling your phone is calling from an unlisted number.